Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
From the www.crisco.com website.
Make and share this Mini Chocolate Surprise Banana Oatmeal Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 5/8 ounce) package banana nut muffin mix, Pillsbury
- 3⁄4 cup rolled oats, divided
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 48 Hershey chocolate kisses
- HEAT oven to 350°F Line 48 miniature muffin cups with small paper baking cups; spray paper cups lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- RESERVE 1/2 cup quick bread mix in small bowl. In large bowl, combine remaining quick bread mix, 1/2 cup oats, water, oil and eggs; mix well. Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 full. Lightly press 1 chocolate candy into batter in each cup.
- ADD remaining 1/4 cup oats, sugar and melted butter to reserved 1/2 cup quick bread mix; mix well. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon mixture over top of batter in each cup.
- BAKE 16 to 18 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center. Remove muffins from pan; cool slightly on wire rack. Serve warm.