Recipe by Alice and Grace Vanellbish
We invented this recipe one day while hanging out in the kitchen and playing with cool whip. This fun, easy, and delicious recipe is great for sweet hours'duvres or dessert!
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 8 ounces one tub Cool Whip Lite
- miniature phyllo cup
Directions See How It's Made
- First, Melt the chocolate chips, salt, and milk in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for thirty seconds, then stir. Heat in fifteen second intervals until fully melted, stirring in between each interval.
- Microwave Cool Whip for 10 seconds to make it soft, fluffy, and easy to work with (This also speeds up the defrosting process).
- Combine Cool Whip with chocolate mixture, not forgetting to swirl the two together, which will make the dessert more appealing. Make sure the chocolate doesn't overpower the cool whip.
- Once this step is done, fill the Fillo shells with the cool whip chocolate mixture, then slice strawberries into small triangles and insert them into the top of the dessert with the tips facing upwards.
- Hope You Enjoy! Bon Appetit!