Alice and Grace Vanellbish's Note:
We invented this recipe one day while hanging out in the kitchen and playing with cool whip. This fun, easy, and delicious recipe is great for sweet hours'duvres or dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, Melt the chocolate chips, salt, and milk in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for thirty seconds, then stir. Heat in fifteen second intervals until fully melted, stirring in between each interval.
- 2Microwave Cool Whip for 10 seconds to make it soft, fluffy, and easy to work with (This also speeds up the defrosting process).
- 3Combine Cool Whip with chocolate mixture, not forgetting to swirl the two together, which will make the dessert more appealing. Make sure the chocolate doesn't overpower the cool whip.
- 4Once this step is done, fill the Fillo shells with the cool whip chocolate mixture, then slice strawberries into small triangles and insert them into the top of the dessert with the tips facing upwards.
- 5Hope You Enjoy! Bon Appetit!
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Chocolate Strawberry Fluffs
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.3
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 34.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g