Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Using silken tofu, this recipe is creamy dreamy chocolate, with the healthy benefits of soy added!
Make and share this Mini Chocolate Pudding Pies (with Tofu) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 1/3 ounce) package silken tofu
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons honey or 2 tablespoons maple syrup, to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 miniature graham cracker pie crusts
- Puree the tofu in a food processor or blender until completely smooth.
- Transfer to a small saucepan and add the chocolate chips.
- Cook over medium low heat, stirring often, until the chocolate chips have melted.
- Stir in the honey and vanilla.
- Divide the pudding among the 6 crusts.
- Set on a small baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the top of the pudding feels fairly firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool completely, then serve at room temperature.