- 1 (12 1/3 ounce) package silken tofu
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons honey or 2 tablespoons maple syrup, to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 miniature graham cracker pie crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree the tofu in a food processor or blender until completely smooth.
- Transfer to a small saucepan and add the chocolate chips.
- Cook over medium low heat, stirring often, until the chocolate chips have melted.
- Stir in the honey and vanilla.
- Divide the pudding among the 6 crusts.
- Set on a small baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the top of the pudding feels fairly firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool completely, then serve at room temperature.