Chef #180236's Note:
Milk goes great with these cookies, There quite the treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2In a medium bowl cream butter until fluffy. Add sugars and egg, mix well.
- 3In another bowl sift dry ingredients, add to wet ingredients.
- 4Once the dry and wet ingredients are well mixed add ¼ cup of rolled oats and ¼ cup of chocolate chips.
- 5Spoon a bit of the batter at a time onto a greased pan.
- 6Cook from 12 to 15 minute until the cookies are golden and have risen.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Chocolate Chippers
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.6
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 224.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g