Prep 12 mins
Cook 12 mins
Milk goes great with these cookies, There quite the treat!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup oats
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a medium bowl cream butter until fluffy. Add sugars and egg, mix well.
- In another bowl sift dry ingredients, add to wet ingredients.
- Once the dry and wet ingredients are well mixed add ¼ cup of rolled oats and ¼ cup of chocolate chips.
- Spoon a bit of the batter at a time onto a greased pan.
- Cook from 12 to 15 minute until the cookies are golden and have risen.
The cookie were good but there was something missing the first time I couldn't put my finger on it. then it hit me It was missing vanilla. So the next time I baked them I added a 1/4 tsp of vanilla. then they were soft and delicious.