Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my very own variation on the Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk Classic no bake cheesecake.Using my love of chocolate,I used a Chocolate cookie crumb crust and Tollhouse Mini-Morsels.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chip
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust (bought or made)
- In large mixing bowl,using hand mixer,blend the first four ingredients until smooth.
- Fold in the mini-morsels.
- Pour filling into crust&refrigerate until filling is set.