Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A super easy desert found in a Rachael Ray book. like biting into a chocolate covered cherry, only better. Cooking time includes chilling time.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Put the chocolate and milk into a heat safe bowl and place over a pot of gently simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the pecans until well mixed.
- Put a heaping tablespoon of the mixture into 8 portions of the muffin tin. Using the handle of a wooden spoon, lightly press the mixture into the sides and the bottom of each portion creating a cup shape.
- Chill 15 minutes.
- Once chilled, use a thin butter knife or icing spatula to release the chocolate cups from the tin. Place them on a serving platter and fill each cup with a tablespoon of the jam.
- Top each with a spritz of whipped cream.