Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A super easy desert found in a Rachael Ray book. like biting into a chocolate covered cherry, only better. Cooking time includes chilling time.
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free cherry jam
- spray whipped cream
- Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Put the chocolate and milk into a heat safe bowl and place over a pot of gently simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the pecans until well mixed.
- Put a heaping tablespoon of the mixture into 8 portions of the muffin tin. Using the handle of a wooden spoon, lightly press the mixture into the sides and the bottom of each portion creating a cup shape.
- Chill 15 minutes.
- Once chilled, use a thin butter knife or icing spatula to release the chocolate cups from the tin. Place them on a serving platter and fill each cup with a tablespoon of the jam.
- Top each with a spritz of whipped cream.
Oh, goody! Chocolate, pecans and cherry jam - and that's all, unless using the cream on top. I think just about any tangy sugarless jam would work here.