Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
chocolate+cheesecake+whipped cream+raspberry sauce=heaven!
Make and share this Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line muffin pans with cupcake liners.
- Cheesecake: Grind whole Oreos (cream center included) to make a fine 'dust'. Melt butter then add the ground oreos to the butter and mix with a fork until clumpy. Scoop half a tablespoon per cup. Press down to firm up the crust.
- Mix cream cheese, half cup sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each egg. Meanwhile melt all the chocolate squares according to package directions. Add melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and mix until smooth and chocolatey. It should look like thick chocolate pudding.
- Pour a tablespoon into each cup. Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Whipped cream: Whip heavy cream until it starts to thicken. Add sugar one tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired sweetness.
- Raspberry sauce: Microwave raspberries for 30 seconds. Scoop a tablespoon into coffee filter paper, twist and squeeze gently until you get the juice out. Repeat with the rest of the raspberries. Add sugar a bit at a time and whisk in until there are no more clumps.
- Assembly: When ready to serve, spoon some whipped cream on top each cheesecake and drizzle with raspberry sauce and kick that chocolate craving to the curb! If you want to be fancy you can put the whipped cream into a piping bag and use your favorite tip to pipe it out instead.
If you want to Wow your guests -- this is the dessert for you! These cheesecakes are easy to make and really delicious. I cheated just a little and used a tiny bit of cherry pie filling vs. the raspberries. Next time I will take the time to complete them properly. Made for Spring PAC, April, 2013.