Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
You'll love these little cheesecakes and the kids will have fun decorating them!
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (14 ounce) cansweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 300F degrees.
- Line 24 regular sized muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each paper cup.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the cream cheese until creamy.
- Add the cocoa, butter and vanilla, beating until well blended.
- Slowly add the sweetened condensed milk, then the eggs, beating until thoroughly mixed.
- Spoon into the baking cups and bake for 30-35 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely, then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You can also top these with an assortment of toppings- from canned pie filling to sliced fresh fruit or whipped cream and sprinkles!
- Have fun with them!
I made these for a luncheon and they went over really well. I used skim sweetened condensed milk and light cream cheese and they still turned out perfectly.
Smashing!! Individual delicious chocolate cheese cakes. Does it get better?? I've frozen some for later use. Lucky guests who come later!! Thanks Christine.