Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These a great for a party or picnic. They are so yummy and so easy. The bases can be made the day before and filled on the day. I use an Italian amaretti biscuit as the flavour seems more intense. I use slices of strawberries or whole raspberries on the tops, but any berry can be used.
- Put biscuits in a food processor and process into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and process until large clumps form.
- Press crumb mixture into mini muffin pans to make shells.
- Refrigerate shells whil making the filling.
- Melt chocolate and cream together and then cool.
- Add mascarpone and vanilla and beat until smooth. Refrigerate mixture until required.
- Stand chocolate mixture at room temperature 10 minutes before spooning into crumb shells.
- Spoon some passionfruit pulp over top of each filled shell and top each with a slice of strawberry.