1 hr 25 mins
These a great for a party or picnic. They are so yummy and so easy. The bases can be made the day before and filled on the day. I use an Italian amaretti biscuit as the flavour seems more intense. I use slices of strawberries or whole raspberries on the tops, but any berry can be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put biscuits in a food processor and process into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and process until large clumps form.
- 2Press crumb mixture into mini muffin pans to make shells.
- 3Refrigerate shells whil making the filling.
- 4Melt chocolate and cream together and then cool.
- 5Add mascarpone and vanilla and beat until smooth. Refrigerate mixture until required.
- 6Stand chocolate mixture at room temperature 10 minutes before spooning into crumb shells.
- 7Spoon some passionfruit pulp over top of each filled shell and top each with a slice of strawberry.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Chocolate Berry Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.9
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.8 mg
- Sodium 5.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: