Recipe by CrAzYcOoKeR222
These are yummy little cookies that are easy to make.
Top Review by annie chambers
Wonderful cookies. They were eaten very quickly and quietly, so as not to get too much attention from me. I was real smart though and hid some, so I have my own stash! Very good, a bit sweet to have very many in my opinion, but that did not stop my family. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped nuts
- powdered sugar, for dusting
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt in a large bowl until creamy.
- Gradually beat in flour and stir in chips and nuts.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in 375° oven for 10-12 minutes or until set and lightly browned.
- Sift sugar over hot cookies on baking sheet.
- Let stand 10 minutes and then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Sprinkle with additional sugar, if desired.