Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are yummy little cookies that are easy to make.
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped nuts
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- Beat butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt in a large bowl until creamy.
- Gradually beat in flour and stir in chips and nuts.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in 375° oven for 10-12 minutes or until set and lightly browned.
- Sift sugar over hot cookies on baking sheet.
- Let stand 10 minutes and then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Sprinkle with additional sugar, if desired.
Wonderful cookies. They were eaten very quickly and quietly, so as not to get too much attention from me. I was real smart though and hid some, so I have my own stash! Very good, a bit sweet to have very many in my opinion, but that did not stop my family. Thanks for sharing.
Well, these were just delicious! I did use margarine instead of butter, and I used regular chocolate chips, they turned out great! Thanks!
These are perfect cookies! I have never made snowball cookies with chocolate before and these are going to be a regular in our cookie jar. I did not add the powdered sugar after baking and I didn't miss it. Thank you for a great recipe!