Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Another recipe from the Nestle Toll House Best Loved Recipes book.
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups nestle toll house semi-sweet miniature chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped nuts
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla extract and salt in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Gradually beat in flour; stir in morsels and nuts.
- Shape level tablespoons of dough into 1 1/4" balls.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are set and lightly browned.
- Remove from oven.
- Sift powdered sugar over hot cookies on baking sheets.
- Cool on baking sheets for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks and cool completely.
- Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar, if desired.
- Store in airtight container.
This recipe is a must have for my Xmas baking. It is so yummy and easy to make. The neighbors and kids love them! Thanks for posting!
These were a hit with kids and adults we all loved them!