- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together flour and salt.
- Cream butter, gradually beat in sugar and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients a little at a time; blend until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Form dough into 1" balls ;place on cookie sheet and flatten in to 2" rounds with bottom of glass dipped in flour.
- Bake at 325 for 9-11 minutes. (just browned on edges).