Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had some leftover roast from Crock Pot Roast Beef With Gravy, and I wanted to do something different with it. So I came up with the following recipe.The optional ingredients are divided as follows, 1 Tablespoon each of sour cream and salsa. And top that with 1/2 Tablespoon of green onions, and if desired add extra cheese. If you try this, I hope you enjoy it.Submitted to " ZAAR " on December 20, th, 2009.
- Mix together roast beef and salsa, warm in microwave and set aside.
- Warm tortillas, and divide roast/salsa mixture into four portions slightly off center into each tortilla.
- Top each amount of roast/salsa mixture with 1 1/2 tablespoons of shredded cheese.
- Fold each tortilla around mixture, making sure that none of the filling comes out of either end.
- In a skillet over medium heat,warm oil till hot but not smoking.
- Add tortillas, and cook on all sides until golden brown.
- If desired, serve with optional ingredients.