1/2 Photos of Mini Chimis ( Chimichangas )
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I had some leftover roast from Crock Pot Roast Beef With Gravy, and I wanted to do something different with it. So I came up with the following recipe.The optional ingredients are divided as follows, 1 Tablespoon each of sour cream and salsa. And top that with 1/2 Tablespoon of green onions, and if desired add extra cheese. If you try this, I hope you enjoy it.Submitted to " ZAAR " on December 20, th, 2009.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together roast beef and salsa, warm in microwave and set aside.
- 2Warm tortillas, and divide roast/salsa mixture into four portions slightly off center into each tortilla.
- 3Top each amount of roast/salsa mixture with 1 1/2 tablespoons of shredded cheese.
- 4Fold each tortilla around mixture, making sure that none of the filling comes out of either end.
- 5In a skillet over medium heat,warm oil till hot but not smoking.
- 6Add tortillas, and cook on all sides until golden brown.
- 7If desired, serve with optional ingredients.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Chimis ( Chimichangas )
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.2
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 1041.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 16.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: