Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy, flavorful snack on cold, dreary days. GREAT for an after-school pick-me-up for the kids.
Make and share this Mini Chicken Pot Pies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced (breast meat preferred)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat your oven to 400F.In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices.
- Lightly grease or spray with cooking spray a 12-cup muffin tin and place a Pillsbury biscuit into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
- Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup.
- Slide pan into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Check at the 12 minute mark to make sure they don't burn.
- Let rest for about 3 minutes before serving.