Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) container refrigerated reduced-fat buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) package white sauce mix
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken or 2 cups cooked turkey
- 1 cup frozen assorted fresh vegetable, partially thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups french taste toppers French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Separate biscuits; press into 8 (8-ounce) custard cups, pressing up sides to form crust.
- Whisk milk and sauce mix in medium saucepan.
- Bring to boiling over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 1 minute, whisking constantly, until thickened.
- Stir in chicken and vegetables.
- Spoon about cup chicken mixture into each crust.
- Place cups on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top each with cheese and Taste Toppers.
- Bake 3 minutes or until golden.
- To serve, remove from cups and transfer to serving plates.