My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) container refrigerated reduced-fat buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) package white sauce mix
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken or 2 cups cooked turkey
- 1 cup frozen assorted fresh vegetable, partially thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups french taste toppers French-fried onions
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Separate biscuits; press into 8 (8-ounce) custard cups, pressing up sides to form crust.
- 3Whisk milk and sauce mix in medium saucepan.
- 4Bring to boiling over medium-high heat.
- 5Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 1 minute, whisking constantly, until thickened.
- 6Stir in chicken and vegetables.
- 7Spoon about cup chicken mixture into each crust.
- 8Place cups on baking sheet.
- 9Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Top each with cheese and Taste Toppers.
- 11Bake 3 minutes or until golden.
- 12To serve, remove from cups and transfer to serving plates.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Chicken Pot Pie / Pies
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.3
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 931.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white sauce mix
assorted fresh vegetables