My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) container refrigerated reduced-fat buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) package white sauce mix
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken or 2 cups cooked turkey
- 1 cup frozen assorted fresh vegetable, partially thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups french taste toppers French-fried onions
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Separate biscuits; press into 8 (8-ounce) custard cups, pressing up sides to form crust.
- 3Whisk milk and sauce mix in medium saucepan.
- 4Bring to boiling over medium-high heat.
- 5Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 1 minute, whisking constantly, until thickened.
- 6Stir in chicken and vegetables.
- 7Spoon about cup chicken mixture into each crust.
- 8Place cups on baking sheet.
- 9Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Top each with cheese and Taste Toppers.
- 11Bake 3 minutes or until golden.
- 12To serve, remove from cups and transfer to serving plates.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Chicken Pot Pie / Pies
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.3
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 931.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white sauce mix
assorted fresh vegetables