zoe,owen,andliams mommy's Note:
This is from the Pillsbury website. I sometimes make these instead of the regular chicken pot pie and freeze them, their great for quick dinners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Lightly spray 8 (2 1/4x1 1/4-inch) muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Separate dough into 8 biscuits; separate each biscuit into 2 layers.
- 4Place 8 biscuit halves in sprayed muffin cups, pressing to cover bottom and sides.
- 5Drain soup; store in tightly covered container in refrigerator or freezer for later use.
- 6Spoon drained soup evenly into biscuit-lined cups.
- 7Place remaining biscuit halves over soup; gently seal each biscuit.
- 8Spread biscuit tops with butter.
- 9Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- 10Top each with 1/2 tablespoon cheese.
- 11Bake at 375°F for 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- 12To remove from pan, run knife around edge of pies.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Chicken Pot Pie / Pies
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.5
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 1147.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning