Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from the Pillsbury website. I sometimes make these instead of the regular chicken pot pie and freeze them, their great for quick dinners.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly spray 8 (2 1/4x1 1/4-inch) muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; separate each biscuit into 2 layers.
- Place 8 biscuit halves in sprayed muffin cups, pressing to cover bottom and sides.
- Drain soup; store in tightly covered container in refrigerator or freezer for later use.
- Spoon drained soup evenly into biscuit-lined cups.
- Place remaining biscuit halves over soup; gently seal each biscuit.
- Spread biscuit tops with butter.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Top each with 1/2 tablespoon cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- To remove from pan, run knife around edge of pies.
My husband thinks there is nothing like these, he wants them every day.
DBF said these were the second best meal i've ever made for him! Anything that gets me compliments like that deserve a high rating! They were tasty and so easy to make. DBF said they were definitely a 4.5 but that they'd be a 5 if I cut down on the garlic and italian seasoning..I probably used a little too much...I just eyed it as I was sprinkling. The only thing I did differently in this recipe was that I put the mozzerella cheese on the inside of the pot pie and along with the seasonings on top, I also sprinkled a little parmesan up there too. I think the presentation of this is even nice enough to serve to dinner guests maybe with a nice salad. Thanks for posting. I'll definitely be making these again!!
These were really good and a fun way to make an everyday meal special. Thank you !