Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from the Pillsbury website. I sometimes make these instead of the regular chicken pot pie and freeze them, their great for quick dinners.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly spray 8 (2 1/4x1 1/4-inch) muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; separate each biscuit into 2 layers.
- Place 8 biscuit halves in sprayed muffin cups, pressing to cover bottom and sides.
- Drain soup; store in tightly covered container in refrigerator or freezer for later use.
- Spoon drained soup evenly into biscuit-lined cups.
- Place remaining biscuit halves over soup; gently seal each biscuit.
- Spread biscuit tops with butter.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Top each with 1/2 tablespoon cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- To remove from pan, run knife around edge of pies.