Mini Chicken Breast Sliders
- cut the chicken into 12 small patty size pieces. Pound down to make about 1/2 inch thick or so.
- Get a dipping station ready. 1 dish will have the milk and eggs beat together. The other will have the flour, salt and garlic pepper mixed together.
- heat fryer oil to 350 degrees.
- dip chicken in flour then eggs and back into flour.
- sit on baking sheet. do this to all and then place in freezer for about 10 minutes.
- take out of freezer and fry for about 5 minutes or until temp reaches minute of 165.
- Meanwhile, toast the buns in a skillet by spreading a little butter on them and fry at med heat for a few minutes.
- Assemble sandwiched. The sauce is optional, I sometimes will use ranch instead or mayo.I also like onions and lettuce on it but the kids do not so I posted this recipe without them.