Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are good, quick, and tasty sandwiches.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄8 cup milk
- 20 slices pickles
- 12 small buns
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (sweet baby rays) (optional)
- cut the chicken into 12 small patty size pieces. Pound down to make about 1/2 inch thick or so.
- Get a dipping station ready. 1 dish will have the milk and eggs beat together. The other will have the flour, salt and garlic pepper mixed together.
- heat fryer oil to 350 degrees.
- dip chicken in flour then eggs and back into flour.
- sit on baking sheet. do this to all and then place in freezer for about 10 minutes.
- take out of freezer and fry for about 5 minutes or until temp reaches minute of 165.
- Meanwhile, toast the buns in a skillet by spreading a little butter on them and fry at med heat for a few minutes.
- Assemble sandwiched. The sauce is optional, I sometimes will use ranch instead or mayo.I also like onions and lettuce on it but the kids do not so I posted this recipe without them.
This turned out to be a speedy Saturday night treat for the family, that we all enjoyed enormously.<br/>Thanks for another simple, quick and very tasty recipe.<br/>Made for PRMR.