A BH & G contest winner. These look adorable and delicious at the same time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Cut off tops of peppers; use a small spoon to remove seeds.
- 3Place each pepper in a 1 3/4-inch muffin cup.
- 4Use a small crumpled piece of foil to keep peppers upright.
- 5In a small bowl, stir together egg, cream, mushrooms, onion, mustard, salt, and pepper until combined.
- 6Spoon about 1 1/2 tsp of the mixture into each pepper.
- 7Sprinkle tops with cheese.
- 8Bake for 15 minutes and filling is puffed and golden brown.
- 9Cool 5 minutes.
- 10Remove from pans and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Cherry Pepper Quiches
Serving Size: 1 (1337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 36.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g