1/3 Photos of Mini Cherry-Pecan Streusel Loaves
Made these for Christmas gifts. Everybody loved them! I replaced the dried cherries by dried cranberries. This is a Everyday Food recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml packed light brown sugar
- 118.29 ml coarsely chopped pecans
- 59.16 ml cold unsalted butter, cut in small pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Butter and flour six mini loaf pans (each 5 3/4 by 3 inches). Make streussel topping: in a bowl, mix streusel ingredients with fingertips until most clumps form. Place in freezer.
- 2Make cherry-pecan batter: In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. In a large bowl, whisk butter, sugar, sour cream, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Mix in dry ingredients until moistened. Fold in dried cherries and pecans.
- 3Divide batter evenly among prepared pans; spread to fill corners. Place pans on a baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes, then remove from oven and quickly sprinkle loaves with streusel topping.
- 4Return loaves to oven; bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out with only a few moist crumbs attached, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool loaves 10 minutes in pans; turn out of pans, and cool completely, streusel side up, on a rack.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Cherry-Pecan Streusel Loaves
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 962.4
- Calories from Fat 447
- Total Fat 49.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 147.2 mg
- Sodium 537.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 69.1 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: