Recipe by b4uc1or2
This recipe from the official Weight Watchers website!! A must to satisfy your sweet tooth
- 8 graham crackers, mashed into crumbs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 20 ounces light cherry pie filling, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 12 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine; mix well.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into bottom of each liner and press down gently. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- Beat cream cheeses until fluffy and add lemon juice, egg whites, vanilla extract and sugar; beat until smooth.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly into crumb cups.
- Bake at 375 deg. for 15 minutes.
- Top each cheese cakle with 1 tablespoon cherry pie filling.