Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for parties,mini desserts, holidays. Very easy to make.
Make and share this Mini Cherry Cheesecakes recipe from Food.com.
- Place cupcake inserts into cupcake tin.
- Crush several vanilla wafers or pecan sandies and sprinkle into bottom of cupcake inserts about 1/4", or use a whole vanilla wafer.
- Mix cream cheese, eggs vanilla.
- Add about 1/2 cup of the 3/4 cup sugar.
- Taste mixture.
- If not sweet enough add more sugar.
- I like to add a little at a time and taste.
- When I feel it's sweet enough I stop.
- Mix about 5 minutes with a mixer on medium.
- Add to cupcake inserts till about 2/3 full.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Cool and spoon cherrie pie filling on top of mini cheescake tarts.