Prep 6 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great for parties,mini desserts, holidays. Very easy to make.
Make and share this Mini Cherry Cheesecakes recipe from Food.com.
- 12 vanilla wafers or 12 pecan sandies
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar, depending upon taste (may be less)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cherry pie filling
- Place cupcake inserts into cupcake tin.
- Crush several vanilla wafers or pecan sandies and sprinkle into bottom of cupcake inserts about 1/4", or use a whole vanilla wafer.
- Mix cream cheese, eggs vanilla.
- Add about 1/2 cup of the 3/4 cup sugar.
- Taste mixture.
- If not sweet enough add more sugar.
- I like to add a little at a time and taste.
- When I feel it's sweet enough I stop.
- Mix about 5 minutes with a mixer on medium.
- Add to cupcake inserts till about 2/3 full.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Cool and spoon cherrie pie filling on top of mini cheescake tarts.
Good individual sized dessert. Only thing I did not like was the crust... next time, I'll crush the wafers & make an actual crust for each serving.
These are great for a dessert these can be picked up with one hand and enjoyed.Simple and easy Thank You!!!
I've made this recipe many, many times. It's super easy and it will always be the first dessert gone at a potluck. This is a frequent request from my house.