Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I saw a recipe using cookie dough and thought this might work. It was a big hit! The kids ask me to make these for all their class parties.
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Place 1 vanilla wafer at the bottom of each baking cup.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, egg, almond and vanilla extracts in a large bowl and beat until smooth.
- Pour mixture into baking cups 2/3 full. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes in preheated 325 degree oven.
- Allow to cool, and place 1 tablespoons Pie filling on each mini cheesecake.