Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from TOH magazine. I haven’t made these yet, but I am typing it up for ZWT II. 12 servings. Cooking time does not include refrigeration/chilling time.
- In a bowl, combine crumbs and butter. Press gently into the bottom of 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, vanilla. Lemon juice, sugar and egg; beat until smooth. Spoon into crusts.
- Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- Drain cherries, reserving ½ cup juice in a saucepan; discard remaining juice. To juice, add cherries, sugar, and cornstarch.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Boil for 1 minute. Cool; spoon over cheesecakes. Chill for at least 2 hours.