Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
these are really yummy
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 12 chocolate wafers or 12 Oreo cookies
- fresh kiwi or raspberries or blueberries
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed, until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix until blended.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper; place 1 cookie at the bottom of each cup.
- Pour batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until centers are almost set.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with fresh fruit.
Try it with the pre-made mini keebler graham crusts (2 box's - 6 per box ). Also, I threw in choc. chips and topped with a dallop of cool whip! Soo good.
Simple, quick, and delicious! These were a big hit at the last party I threw. Very creamy and melt-in-your-mouth if you make sure to pull them out of the oven at or before 20 minutes! I liked them on day 2 - the cookie had softened only SLIGHTLY, just enough to not be too crunchy. Awesome!
Great recipe. I usually use 'Nilla wafers and make a double batch!