- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 12 chocolate wafers or 12 Oreo cookies
- fresh kiwi or raspberries or blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed, until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix until blended.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper; place 1 cookie at the bottom of each cup.
- Pour batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until centers are almost set.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with fresh fruit.