- 10 vanilla wafers
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sour cream or whipped cream or nuts or fruit or chocolate shavings
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin pans with paper baking cups.
- Place vanilla wafer in each cup.
- Beat remaining ingredients together until light and fluffy.
- Fill cups 2/3 full with cheese mixture.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- Garnish with sour or whipped cream, nuts, fruit or shaved chocolate.