Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 10 vanilla wafers
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sour cream or whipped cream or nuts or fruit or chocolate shavings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin pans with paper baking cups.
- Place vanilla wafer in each cup.
- Beat remaining ingredients together until light and fluffy.
- Fill cups 2/3 full with cheese mixture.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- Garnish with sour or whipped cream, nuts, fruit or shaved chocolate.
These turned out very well! I topped them with caramel sauce, pecan half, and chocolate. They were a hit!
Absolutely delicious! I didn't have any lemon rind, but it still turned out great!
This is a really great idea! Wonderful for those of us who are watching our weight and are into portion control. Totally delicious!