Recipe by Jellyqueen
Quick, easy and oh so good. These are especially kid friendly.
Top Review by Kathleen Talbot
These were really good. I made them for a Christmas party and they were perfect! I used Christmas cupcake liners and the cherry pie filling. They looked and tasted amazing! I will use this one again for sure.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 24 vanilla wafers
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the first 5 ingredients together until fluffy.
- Line muffin pans with paper cupcake liners.
- Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of each liner.
- Fill the liners about 2/3 full of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake@ 375 F.for 15 minutes.
- Top with pie filling and chill.
- You can change up the pie fillings to suit your families taste.