Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick, easy and oh so good. These are especially kid friendly.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 24 vanilla wafers
- Beat the first 5 ingredients together until fluffy.
- Line muffin pans with paper cupcake liners.
- Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of each liner.
- Fill the liners about 2/3 full of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake@ 375 F.for 15 minutes.
- Top with pie filling and chill.
- You can change up the pie fillings to suit your families taste.
These were really good. I made them for a Christmas party and they were perfect! I used Christmas cupcake liners and the cherry pie filling. They looked and tasted amazing! I will use this one again for sure.
We loved this! My GD and I made a batch to take to a family picnic and they were a hit. Easy to make, nicely portable, and not too hard to control the portions. LOL! I made them as written, with the cherry pie filling, and just spooned out 3 cherries and some sauce over each one. Yum! Next time I'm using kiwi and blueberries and I'll make a glaze. Can't wait! Thanks for the good recipe, BB
I made these wheat- and gluten-free by using Mi-Del GF gingersnaps (added a nice zing). Instead of using pie filling, I warmed some currant jelly and spooned it over the top. Yum! Great party snacks, and yet portion-controlled.