Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
delightful little deserts i don't take credit for these but i sure do love them everyone askes for the recipe thank u shari
- 24 small vanilla cookies
- 24 paper cups
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 can pie filling
- preheat oven to 325 degrees f.
- line muffin trays with paper cups.
- place a cookie in the bottom of each cup.
- combine cheese, sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- fills each cup about 3/4 full.
- bake about twenty minutes.
- cool and top with pie filling.
This gets an A+ for simplicity and great flavor. Thanks for posting such a cool recipe.
These are cute little cheesecakes! The Nilla wafers don't quite fit in the bottom of the tin, I had to break them a little, but they are very yummy.
I make these all the time. They are great for get togethers and holidays. Abd they are so easy!!