Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
A delicious treat! Perfect for a gift opening, a small gathering. Easy and you look like you know what you're doing.
- Line muffin tins with liners.
- Place one wafer in each liner.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla and sugar on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs.
- Mix well.
- Pour over wafers, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Remove from pan when cool and top with fruit, nuts, chocolate or whatever you wish!
These are SOOO easy but SOOO yummy. People compare these to the Cheesecake Factory - some say even better! I use an electric mixer and found the longer you let it mix for a smoother mix, the fluffier and tastier the cake is. I like to top mine off with blackberry and other druit toppings!
This is sooooo good. I topped mine with some cherry pie filling. Next time I may try some drizzed with chocolate. Also, a little hint. If your use foil liners you dont have to use a muffin tin, the foil liners stand on their own. They dont stick at all if you chill overnight, which is hard to do!