Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy "cheesecakes" but very good.
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (Jello brand)
- 2 3⁄4 cups milk (skim milk works fine)
- 0.5 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- vanilla wafer
- paper baking cup
- Beat pudding mix into milk with a wire whisk. Chill in the refrigerator until 'set'. Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of each liner.
- Fill the liners about 2/3 full of the pudding. Top with pie filling and chill.
- For a change try different pie fillings according to your taste.