Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple to make and a sure hit with kids & grown-ups alike!
Make and share this Mini Cheesecakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F & place liners in muffin tin.
- Place 1 vanilla wafer in each muffin cup.
- Mix cream cheese, eggs, sugar, & vanilla.
- Spoon mixture on top of each wafer.
- Bake 15 minutes then let cool.
- Mix sour cream & sugar. Speard sour cream topping on each cup and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbes. Garnish with fresh strawberry slice.