Recipe by Sam #3
These are a perfect treat. Portion control is very much needed when it comes to cheesecake! One of these are perfect as you can't "accidently" cut too big of a slice. Note: chill time included with cooking time.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line muffing tins with paper.
- In med bowl, combine crumbs, butter and sugar.
- Divide among muffin cups and press firmly.
- Bake 5 minutes and cool.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add sugar, beat until smooth.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended.
- Stir in lemon rind and vanilla, fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon filling into muffin cups.
- Bake until set, about 25 minutes.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and chill at least 4 hours.