Recipe by smelly0610
Great for portion control. i got it from sparkpeople.com and altered slightly for less cholesterol.
- 12 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 12 ounces fat free cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 egg whites
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line muffin tins with 12 foil cupcake papers. Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cupcake paper.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and fat-free cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and mix well. Add eggs and beat until smooth.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into muffin tins. Bake for 20 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Decorate cheesecake tops with favorite pie filling.