Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
An old recipe from my hometown (Lawrence, MA) newspaper.
Make and share this Mini Cheesecakes (1974) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temp.)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 12 vanilla wafer cookies
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Put a vanilla cookie into foil cupcake tin.
- Fill with mixture 3/4 full.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool (centers will dimple).
- Top with cherry or blueberry pie filling.
- You can vary the cookie too (Oreo, chocolate chip).