Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
- graham cracker crumbs, for sprinkling
- 1 cup light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- Line 6 medium muffin cups with foil liners; grease the foil cups and sprinkle the base of each cup with 1 tsp cracker crumbs.
- In a blendor or food processor, process remaining ingredients except egg until smooth.
- Gently blend in egg and mix until just combined.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 12 minutes
- or until edges are just set.
- Turn off oven and leave the cakes in oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.