Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
No, this isn't your typical 'throw a vanilla wafer' into the bottom of a muffin pan. This recipe takes some time, but makes a ton! Made some for Christmas a couple of weeks ago as they freeze well. They look very Christmasy w/the red and green cherries on top. Hope you enjoy them!
- Mix together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add flour, vanilla, and canned milk, mixing well.
- Set aside.
- Melt the 1/2 lb oleo and add crushed graham crackers.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon of crumb mixture in paper lined mini muffin tins.
- Fill each 3/4 full of cheese mixture and bake@325 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until set, but not brown.
- Remove from tins and let cool.
- When ready to serve,top with 1 envelope Dream Whip mixed with a 3 oz package of cream cheese, whipped together.
- (this won't be enough for all 100) Place on top 1/2 marachino cherry.
- I use red and green for Christmas!