Recipe by Potluck
This recipe is very versatile.May use different flavor crust base and ingredients. Nice flavor and texture. These mini cheesecakes are just right size for potlucks, parties or a quick treat for unexpected guests. These little morsels can be frozen up to 2 months.
- 2 -8 ounces cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 24 vanilla wafers or 24 chocolate wafer cookies
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat first 4 ingredients together till smooth and fluffy.
- Use paper liners, place wafer in each,in muffin pans.
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Fill 2/3rd full with cheese mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Cool. Freeze leftovers.
- Serve with fruit pie filling such as raspberry, blueberry or cherry and a dollop of Cool Whip.
- Alternative crusts: Graham cracker follow directions for pie crust use one heaping Tbsp per cup pressed down well.
- Same directions as making graham crust,but using Cake mix-2 cups pecan flavor cake mix or any flavor you would like, but omit sugar. Turtle-Melted caramel 1 tsp per cup over base and when baked and cooling drizzle more caramel over. May also drizzle melted milk chocolate over cheesecakes. Nuts are optional -- .