Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is very versatile.May use different flavor crust base and ingredients. Nice flavor and texture. These mini cheesecakes are just right size for potlucks, parties or a quick treat for unexpected guests. These little morsels can be frozen up to 2 months.
- 2 -8 ounces cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 24 vanilla wafers or 24 chocolate wafer cookies
- Beat first 4 ingredients together till smooth and fluffy.
- Use paper liners, place wafer in each,in muffin pans.
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Fill 2/3rd full with cheese mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Cool. Freeze leftovers.
- Serve with fruit pie filling such as raspberry, blueberry or cherry and a dollop of Cool Whip.
- Alternative crusts: Graham cracker follow directions for pie crust use one heaping Tbsp per cup pressed down well.
- Same directions as making graham crust,but using Cake mix-2 cups pecan flavor cake mix or any flavor you would like, but omit sugar. Turtle-Melted caramel 1 tsp per cup over base and when baked and cooling drizzle more caramel over. May also drizzle melted milk chocolate over cheesecakes. Nuts are optional -- .
I used a graham crucker crust. Recipe only made 20, but the results were great.
Made these for a Graduation Party, using Blueberry Pie filling for topping. They were so EASY to make and a BIG hit - gone in no time, despite a large selection of other desserts! Will definitely make again!
Of course I love cheesecake and the nice thing about these is that they are serving sized so I don't overindulge!