1/1 Photo of Mini Cheesecake Bites - No Bake
Healthy tasty snack or dessert. Can be topped with Fruit. Using 24 mini-cupcake liners in miniature cupcake pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To prepare crust, toss together graham cracker or vanilla cookie crumbs and margarine.
- 2Press mixture into the base of the cupcake liners. Set aside.
- 3Stir together gelatin and cold water.
- 4Place in a small pan and let stand for 1 minute, until softened.
- 5Cook over medium high heat for a couple of minutes, stirring once or twice until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat and let cool.
- 6Puree cottage cheese, vanilla and SPLENDA in a food processor until smooth.
- 7Add gelatin with processor running, and puree until mixture is smooth.
- 8Pour into cupcake liners.
- 9Refrigerate about 3 to 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Cheesecake Bites - No Bake
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.6
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.1 mg
- Sodium 22.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g