Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Healthy tasty snack or dessert. Can be topped with Fruit. Using 24 mini-cupcake liners in miniature cupcake pan.
- 1 cup graham cracker, crushed
- 1 ounce unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon gelatin, unflavored, equal to 1/2 package
- 1 tablespoon cold water, cold
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- To prepare crust, toss together graham cracker or vanilla cookie crumbs and margarine.
- Press mixture into the base of the cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Stir together gelatin and cold water.
- Place in a small pan and let stand for 1 minute, until softened.
- Cook over medium high heat for a couple of minutes, stirring once or twice until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Puree cottage cheese, vanilla and SPLENDA in a food processor until smooth.
- Add gelatin with processor running, and puree until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into cupcake liners.
- Refrigerate about 3 to 4 hours.