1/1 Photo of Mini Cheesecake Bites
Stacie Lora's Note:
I am always asked to make my cheesecake for gatherings & holidays. But the problem is everyone likes something different. So around times like Thanksgiving when I would have to make 3 different kinds to please everyone, I make bite sized mini's instead!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place foiled muffin cups into mini-muffin tin (12 total).
- 3Add one vanilla wafer to each muffin cup.
- 4In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed until smooth.
- 5Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition, then mix until creamy.
- 6Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full.
- 7Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until the center is set and bounces back after lightly tapping it.
- 8Cool completely on wire rack.
- 9Refrigerate at least 3 hours, overnight is best.
- 10Top with fresh sliced berries, or berries with powdered sugar, whip cream or berry glaze before serving. Even try your favorite candy bar crushed.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Cheesecake Bites
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.1
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 151.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g