Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a Rachael Ray original. I found this in an American Profile magazine. And it is very yummy...
- 2 lbs ground sirloin
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 3 romaine lettuce hearts
- 1 cup dill pickle slices
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons pimientos
- Pre-heat a large skillet over a med-high heat.
- Combine meat, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and steak seasoning.
- Form into 12 large meatballs. Flatten into small patties. Drizzle patties with oil.
- Pan-fry burgers for 3 minutes on each side.
- Place cheese slices on burgers and place lid on skillet to melt the cheese. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Chop romaine hearts and combine with pickles and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl whisk together mustard, and vinegar, and stream in oil.
- Add chives and pimientos and stir to combine.
- Arrange mini cheeseburgers on salad and drizzle dressing over the top.