From The Deen Bros. "Y'all Come and Eat" Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together the beef, ketchup, mustard, salt, and pepper. Form mixture into 8 equal-size patties.
- 4In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat until shimmering. Brown the patties in oil about 1 minute per side.
- 5On a lightly floured surface, until the pastry. Cut the pastry lengthwise into four equal strips, then cut strips in half crosswise.
- 6Place one patty on each strip and top with cheese.
- 7Fold the pastry up and around the burgers and pinch the edge together to seal, molding to fit around the patties.
- 8Combine beaten egg and 1 teaspoon of water. Brush the tops of the pastries with the egg mixture.
- 9Plane the mini burger on the prepared baking sheet. Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- 10Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Cheeseburger Puff Pies
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.9
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 105.8 mg
- Sodium 496.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 20.1 g