Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick appetizer or lunch.
Make and share this Mini Cheese Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- vegetable oil
- 6 (6 -7 inch) flour tortillas
- salsa, sour cream (optional)
- Combine chili powder, cumin, salt and oregano in large plastic food storage bag. Add Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese and shake to coat cheese.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in medium skillet. Place one tortilla in pan and top with 1/2 cup cheese mixture; top with a second tortilla. Cook 30 seconds, turn; cook 30 seconds longer.
- Repeat with additional oil, remaining tortillas and cheese mixture. Cut each quesadilla into 8 wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
This was good. It was a little too spicy for me tho. Thank you for posting it.