Nice for breakfast or a quick snack for the kids when they come home from school.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat broiler. In small bowl, combine cheeses, oregano and basil, set aside.
- 2Place English muffin halves, cut side up, on ungreased cookie sheet. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- 3Sprinkle each muffin half with garlic powder, top with 1/4 the cheese mixture.
- 4Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.1 mg
- Sodium 348.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 10.1 g