Recipe by pines506
From Kraft. I love the idea of bite-sized cheese balls. Serve on tray with a variety of crackers surrounding. I formed some of these around green olives for a nice surprise! Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by Po' Liscious
These are an excellent appetizer tray item. Simple and tasty. I used seasoned bread crumbs instead of the walnuts due to a nut allergy and they tasted wonderful! Thanks for posting.
- 1 (8 ounce) container chive & onion cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup toasted walnuts, ground